26 November 2008

Let's go!! :-)

Ok guys! So I go to Southern Africa. An hard decision to quit the job due the "crisis" but as I have already said on facebook: I don't take decision on basis of wall street trend or little-bourgeoisie fears (that is the risk to not find job after... mmmmm what a terrible thing to be free from work and office hours for ever!!)
And also, for how much I can understand, the "crisis" has always been and will always be around us (poor and good people).
So... follow me... ;-)

The blog is also in Italian: http://giandecaro.blogspot.com



Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a nice flight tomorrow !

Good luck in Africa, I will be checking your blog several times a week. Don't forget to tell us how it is going and what you did on that blog :)

Ciao,
Pierre