08 February 2009

Victoria Falls (Zambia) and Chobe and Okavango Delta (Botswana)

Hi All, I'm in Maun, Botswana and this morning even Pablo left. In this week I visited the Victoria Falls, the Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta. All of them very spactaculars places.



Finally me too in the multitrillionars club!! Aleeeeeee ;-))




Victoria Falls



Turists in Victoria Falls




After this photo my camera died... but after dried it was fine again.




Woman, Zambia




Little monkey




Chobe, Botswana




Crocodile




Bird with fish in mouth




hippopotamus




Woman, Botswana




On the canoe (mokoro) in the Okavango Delta




Okavango Delta




Canoe (mokoro) in Okavango delta




Flowers




Village in Okavango Delta.

Remember that if you click on the photos they will enlarge.

Kisses...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you present very nice photos that give me a chance to travel imaginary
thank you for these images
Petra from CZ