16 December 2008

Bazaruto Arcipelags, Mango and more fishes...



Hi "English-speaking" guys, sorry but last time I had no time to translate the post. I will riassume here.
The sea of Vilankulo and Bazaruto Arcipelags is wonderful: turquise, green, vivid blue. With the low tide the water is very low and stripes of sand come out. The islands are not so beautiful, very bare but with paradisiac beaches. I went snorkeling and it was full of fishes of various species. Sadly the water was not very clear, so their colors did not shine much. It was fun especially to pass trough horde of thousands of minuscole silver fishes. Very very little ones, but infinite, as a wall opening as I went trough. There were also some big fishes, more than half meter, as colored gropers. But now let's stop talking about fishes (it could be starting almost to be "souspicious" ;-)
Let's talk about mango: the fruit I like most. The first mango I bought in Tofo market for 10 metecas (the Mozambican currency) that is about 30 cents of euro. After, in the same place, I bought 2 for the same price. And so on I descovered that the drop of the price is endless and at the end I bought 10 for 10 metecas, pratically 3 cents of euro each!
Ok, again I have no time :-( there are more things to translate but I will write them directly in the next post.
Kisses...

P.S. Hi Ania!! How is going there? I miss all you also! Filippo just wrote me the story of the police!! Incredible, FUCK THE POLICE, always!





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ciao Giovanni !

I see you are having a great time in Africa! Frank and I just booked the flight to come to see you next month !
We will be arriving in Johannesburg on Saturday 17th January and will be leaving on the 1st February.
It looks like no one else will join. But it is good enough !
I am looking forward to see you and the sun :)

Enjoy and Merry Christmas in case I don't talk to you until then.

Pierre