05 December 2008

Finally sea...

Hi All!! I finally found an internet cafe, but I don't have time to translate all I wrote in the Italian post because they are going to close. Anyway finally the luggage arrived and I could leave the ugly Johannesburg. I went in Maputo, in Mozambique, just for one evening (but I will be back there) and the day after to Tofo, a very beautiful place on the sea. During the trip from Maputo to Tofo we had a little accident on the overcrowded minibus and the place on my left "exploded"! That was because the wheel under disintegrated. Anyway no one was injured. After, on the road, we saw a pullman felt down on its side, a bad accident I think.
Now I'm in Tofo (tough actually I'm writing from Inhamabhame, a cute colonial city near) where there is an huge and long almost desert beach and a fun little market where the fishermen bring fishes and the women try to sell food, drink, clothes ecc... I put some photos. Ciao!



The seat that exploded.




Pullman accident.




Ok... no more "dramatic" images...




My bed, already occupied by a cat!




Tofo market.




Sunset.

No comments: