10 December 2008

Vilankulo...

Hi Guys! I'm in a place called Vilankulo (that in Italian sounds as: mansion in the ass!) and (as my name) sometimes is written with K and sometimes with C. From here I will see the Barzuto archipelagos, maybe tomorrow.
It was hard to quit Tofo, where the days were lazy and I didn't do nothing all day. The only thing I did was a sea-safari, practically is going with a boat trying to watch rare fishes. Sadly we didn't find the special one: the whale-shark, long about 10 meters and with whom is possible to swim together! Of course is a vegetarian shark. We saw instead 2 manta, that are flat fishes, large and long about 3 meters with a rhomboid shape. They swam elegantly almost on the surface.
Many dolphins, I saw already them before, but never so close and for so long time. It looked as they were going in slow motion in their movement up-and-down up-and-down the water. We went near them many times, usually at 10 meters, because when we tried to go further near they disappeared in the big blue.
And finally the head-hammer shark, very courious, that swam lonely.

Pierre, last time I was in a rush and I did not see your comment. Here is hot, but no much, is about 30 degree in the day and the night is fresh. I think the real hot will arrive in the next months. How is going there? Are you coming in January??

Ciao.

Girl.




Tofo beach.




Seller.




Girls.



On a yellow boat.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures, especially the one with the yellow boat. We miss u Giovani....